Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the web with little to show. The '06 ST I guess is still too new to the aftermarket makers that it's difficult to find what I want. If anyone can let me know where I can find aftermarket headlights and taillights for an '06 ST, post please. Thanks!

[thumb]

[8]

·
Registered
526 Posts
Nowhere as of right now, trust me i've been searching my @ss off looking for stuff. They do have suspension upgrades out, a couple of bodykits out that i know of. The aftermarket companies need to get on the ball.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
What about tinting them?

·
Registered
456 Posts
You can always go and get a new set and paint the old ones, there is a thread around here whre a guy opened his and painted the inside. they looked pretty good but the downside is that he had to bake them in his oven to get them apart, it sounds weird I know but he made it work not sure exactly what temp.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I saw that thread but am not too inclined to put my tail lights on 400 and bake. I saw something about a static cling deal someone posted awhile back but not sure if that would look cheesy or not. Sucks that here I am looking at the '07's roll out from Ford and there is little in the way of things for the '06 ST. I got the SAP I body kit so i'm happy with that. Just going to mess with adding HP and very minor appearance upgrades but the tail lights and maybe a front HID conversion was definately on my wish list of things to do.

[8]

·
Registered
549 Posts
the static cling tint works fine, but you may have problems getting it to stay attached with the contour of the st taillights...you can night shade them....and european-parts.net sells eyelids for the st.....but if your looking for hids for the headlights, you can find conversion kits in the 250-350 dollars range and use the stock headlight housings " given you dont mind blinding everyone"[:D]

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
take a look at my tinted tail thread. especially the last page, there are a few good pics on there.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Take a look at my gallery. I painted my headlights, put in custom angel eyes, and cbrenn up here ^ tinted my tails. So technically, there are options out there for the new models.

·
Registered
237 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts