Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did it. I painted my front two bar chrome grill. I have wanted to do it for awhile, and was hopin for a how to on it but, its gettin cold so I couldnt wait any longer. Right now its drying, and looks good just cross your fingers nothing happens. Ill post pics later today when its on.
I also wanted to say a special thanks to BradWhite with out your how to, to get the grill off I wouldnt have been able to (I tried before with no luck) So Thank You.!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I wanna see pics... Im excited to see what it looks Like

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^x2!!!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here They Are!!!

Here they Are I wass gonna do it later but I guess you all want to see it haha Hope Im not banned[:eek:)] What you all think? I like it!!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Grill Looks Real Good. i like the focus in the grill to. I dont know if Im diggin the fog light covers though.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea foglight covers was just because I was bored the other day. But I have a set of fog lightts I am putting in. I just have been to lazy to run the wires and set it all up but to covers will no longer be there at all in about a week. (I have weds off from school Ill install then)

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^install those fogs, besides the blue on the covers it looks sweet! love what you did with the focus logo on the grill

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Looks nice. How do you get paint to stick to chrome?
And Hey! where is Brad lately? Have not seen him post for a while?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
i think you should get black headlight housing or paint the inside of the stockers...it will complete the look

looks good though keep it up!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Grill Looks Real Good. i like the focus in the grill to. I dont know if Im diggin the fog light covers though.
what he said.

looks good!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
First...I lightly sanded the chrome cleaned it than did a couple light primerr coats. Little more light sanding. One more light primer coat. Than like 8 coats of flat black and wala i get the sweetness...
Second...Yea I plan on smokin my headlights and do a couple of other black touches on the front, but cant do more till spring.
Third....Yea as I wrote earlier, I have fogs so I can get rid of the covers. I was just hopin one day I could do something with them to dress them up needless to say didnt work so well, so I got fogs the next day. Just gotta have time to install them. haha So soon that wont be there.
Fourth....Thanks for all the comments I too like how it came out soooo much better than stock.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts