Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the Black replacement for the SVT Focus on the hatch? I hate the chrome and I saw someone on here with a black svt focus badge that looked just like stock and I want to know where he got it. I was also wondering if they made them any nicer than the cheapo plastic with double sided tape?!? Thanks!
-Joe
PS: Put this here since it isn't gettin any replies in exterior body and chat....

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
i can get you a vinyl piece. i had one made. kept the same aspect ration, but i can get it in almost any color you want. even some reflective colors. shoot me a PM if ya want. i cant remember the price. i would purchase it for you, and then charge you + s&h. lemme know.

and an answer to your question....he purchased a SVT badge from a Cobra or Lightning and sprayed it black. i seen the car you are talking about. it looks good.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Buy a chrome one sand it and paint it. Tada black SVT badge.

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh sweet scram...you know where to get those badges then!??!? I thought that was preety sweet. I would do the vinyl but I hate how flimsy it is and its already startin to get pushed in on the sides and look really dumb lol :) I want some nicer letters. thanks though scram!! :D

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
just go to any ford stealership and ask them for a rear badge from a cobra or lightening. or try ebay for one, they are on there all the time. btw, my silver vinyl badge has been on my car for just a bit over a year, and hasnt shown any signs of peeling. happy modding[thumb]

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey joe there's a guy on ebay right now that is selling a decal overlay for the svt focus and you can get it in a variety of colors. i just typed in ford focus svt and it was on there.

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks jd I see that :D I was hoping for a better overall decal, but I might get that...I'll keep it in mind if a real nicer emblum doesn't happen to show up :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts