Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so today I called the body shop up to get a quote on how much he would charge to paint the black side pin stripes to match the color of my car. He tells me that he can do it but he also asked me about him taking them off. What do you guys think. Keep the pin stripes but paint them or take them off!!! Anyone ever take them off before? If so, how does it look like with no pin stripes?Im not sure what to do yet.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Pin stripes as in the vinyl lines you stick on your car like tape OR are you talking about the black mouldings on the door that act as 'guards' for bumping into?

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Personally I'd color match them to the exterior color of your car. They are very useful with all the stupid, uncareful other drivers there (ie: walmart parking lot).....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I kept mine on... I like how it breaks up the constant yellow color.. adds some nice lines to the car as well.....

Maybe Canuckistanians do things differently in the Great White North.. hehe.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I like the color matched look, or removed. Black doesnt look bad by any means, but any higher end car is gonna have all that stuff color matched.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts