Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
^^Just get the Ebay ones, they are all about the same quality, buy You'll just end up spending more somewhere else. Besides, chances are pretty good that Ebay is where some of the other sites are buying theirs, and then reselling them to You at a profit.

·
So mote be it
8,801 Posts
Since its not always easy to tell from small ebay pictures, here is what they look like. The front is all clear, including the clear bezel. The face of them is a reflective black. So if one was to paint any of them black, it would be the back side of the bezel, you can see that well in the second picture(has a clear "lip".)

I am probably going to paint the back side of the bezel but do you think it would look nicer to be the same color as my car or to just paint it black? The black on TerryB's looks good. My car is dark(toreador) red. I already have the paint in liquid form, my autoshop left me with like a nail polish style aplicator. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Paint it black...would look better in my opinion.
As for the sealing thing, I guess just make sure that the bulb is in all the way?
How would you caulk/lexel them? Obviously I don't want to seal a bulb off altogether
in case I need to replace a bulb or something.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts