Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
what are you using to put pic up? photobucket,image shack?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I've got the same. I'd suggest you paint the back edge black before the install. The white/clear really shows up if you don't.

·
Too old for this...
2,253 Posts
Blacked out side markers has got to be the smallest but best mod there is. It really makes the car look better IMO. I got mine from a guy on ebay that custom makes them for different models and no offense to the OP they are easily the best out there. They are pretty much completely black except for the part where the bulb is so the light shows through but they look black when not lit up. I'll try finding em on ebay but I don't think he sells them anymore.

·
Banned
117 Posts
^ same here ive been browsing thru ebay for either clear or black or in between, my zx3 is silver so clear would be the best choice..

by the way any links on how to install, just pop off old one , slap new? or is it more involving. also thking of getting clear grille markers or a grille package.

·
Stuff about Florida
2,595 Posts
I wouldnt say there too orange. I think it lights up a bit more than stock, but there just orange 194 halogen bulbs.

I think it looks alot better than stock though, because there clear so the whole thing glows up, lol.

I could get a pic tonight if you want.

·
So mote be it
8,800 Posts
I've got the same. I'd suggest you paint the back edge black before the install. The white/clear really shows up if you don't.
What did you use to paint the edges black? That clear/white part is the onlything holding me back from ordering these.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts