Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been looking around various websites for black wheels para mi coche and i really havent found that many. i was wondering if any of you know where there is a good selection of just all black wheels. i dont want the polished lip. im also looking for good rubbers to rap them in. preferably ones that are great in the wet and dry. any suggestions?
 

·
aka The Wizard
Joined
·
8,950 Posts
im pretty sure Kazera makes some....
Tirerack.com has a nice selection
wheelmax.com
discount tire
and many others.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Eric D said:
so ive been looking around various websites for black wheels para mi coche ...
Rota wheels come in full black in most of their sizes for the Focus too. zxtuner.com sells Rotas.

BTW what is "para mi coche" ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea ive seen rotas. if they came in 17's i'd get them. haha tahts spanish for "for my car" [:)]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
I think car in spanish is caro..[:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha good one. but no its coche! haha yea so those rims that i have a link to /\ the guy said they wiegh 21-22 freakin pounds!!!!!!! good god. its making me think twice about getting them..... its hard to find ALL black wheels. what i REALLY want is flat black. but i guess i just might have to go with the gloss and then take it to some paint shop and have them do what they do to make it flat black.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
Eric D said:
haha good one. but no its coche! haha yea so those rims that i have a link to /\ the guy said they wiegh 21-22 freakin pounds!!!!!!! good god. its making me think twice about getting them..... its hard to find ALL black wheels. what i REALLY want is flat black. but i guess i just might have to go with the gloss and then take it to some paint shop and have them do what they do to make it flat black.
Not to be picky, but....

In Spain Spanish it is coche, but in Latin America they say carro. Consider yourselved edumacated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Eric D said:
yea ive seen rotas. if they came in 17's i'd get them. haha tahts spanish for "for my car" [:)]
The Rota's do come in 17 but you probably meant full black (w/o polished lip). They are lightweight and inexpensive (16lbs IIRC) though if you can find the color you want. Their full black isn't glossy either.....

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
524 Posts
interesting site by burningbright, but I don't like how you can't sort by lug pattern or wheel offset. In fact they don't even give you that information when you look at a wheel, just whether its 4 or 5 lug. I bet most of the FWD wheels on their site don't even fit a Focus.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i wouldnt mind having the 17" rotas. how much are they? yea i DONT want the polished lip. i want them all black and sexy!!! hey how much do the SVT EAP rims weigh? did you just powder coat them or just spray paint them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,262 Posts
No, they came black...Ford Racing used to sell them in white, gold and black and have since discontinued the white and gold wheels. AFAIK the black wheels are still available, probably because they sell enough to not get cut, considering Ford is in uber-budget cut mode right now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,231 Posts
Eric D said:
....hey how much do the SVT EAP rims weigh? ...
FR lists them at 25lbs.

I love those wheels. I almost got those instead of the Rotas but at the time they were more expensive and I decided I didn't want 17s.

Those centercaps are CAF [thumb]
 

·
aka The Wizard
Joined
·
8,950 Posts
para mi coche....
is spanish for "for my car"
coche and carro BOTH mean car in spanish...
caro means expensive IIRC
 

·
OMGVTAK!
Joined
·
60,646 Posts
^Damn that is hot.

Mmmm, black euro's[:)~]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
813 Posts
^^ When I do the SVT break swap I'll be picking up thoes Euro SVT's for my summer wheels and use the 5-spokes for winter. 5-spoke is so much easier to clean [:D]
 

·
aka The Wizard
Joined
·
8,950 Posts
how abotu with a polished lip???
and d oyou guys think white FRPP rims would look good on a red focus????
 

·
OMGVTAK!
Joined
·
60,646 Posts
osiris_vdc said:
^^ When I do the SVT break swap I'll be picking up thoes Euro SVT's for my summer wheels and use the 5-spokes for winter. 5-spoke is so much easier to clean [:D]
I found out how hard these were to clean the other day. I'm glad I put a good coat of wax on these bad boys before I put them on the car. They still get dirty but not too dirty.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top