Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Black: headliner, pillars, and FINALLY my visors..

3K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  zx360 
#1 ·
After i did the pillars and head liner....
then it went on the the head liner and pillars that i had done 2 weeks ago...

Black pillars and head liner

Dont mind the visors.... i need to figure how or where im ganna do those... for now i need them in though.

Small mod to the cluster...

Light still shows nicely...

Final product

And Now I Finally Got the Visors Done, just a day job, look better in person

they look really gloss from the flash it blends MUCH better in person

comments welcome

See less See more
#13 ·
No problem chris we can do them sometime when im home between classes...

ooo very nice! I always thought the lighter plastic looked very cheap, i might have to copy you lol
i used fabric visors out of an older model 4 door focus i found at a salvage yard.

VERY NICE!

How did you do it? I hate my gray interior.
Microsude on the roof and armrest, semi gloss paint for the pillars and stuff, and duplicolors "vinyl and fabric" paint for the visors, took the visors apart to pain the mirror flaps and stuff...

Wow, it looks super clean, perfect job Josh!
thanks sweetheart [wiggle]

Wow man, that looks incredible. Love it! Makes my blacked out interior look inferior (lawl).

Get those seats now!

And loven' the blue leds a lot.
i like the led swap more now to with the all black also

and the seats, im getting
<-- these
reupholstered to match
<-- these

when i get tons of money lol

That looks soooo much better...how'd you do it? Paint?

BTW, I noticed you have 32k on your '05. Good lord, I've got 35K on my '07!
see the post above on how to...

and yeah 32k on my 05' but im in college, bought it with 300 miles on it, most the year it sits with the occasional 300mile round trip to visit my GF and summer driving to work.

thanks for the comments guys! [headbang]

#22 ·
yeah i thought it might be a bit overkill on the micro suede since the headliner and arm rest are... i was looking at the CF ones on e-bay or if i can get a spare one i may try to glass it and paint it a gloss black with a ghost'd in ford logo... just ideas though

#24 ·
thanks for the threadjack, but i think the fabric pillars and what ever you used on your headliner is tacky... i was going for a more stock look

#27 ·
so i got 2 big thumbs up one from my girlfriend who is happy visors are done because the gray on black bugged her almost as much as me, and a guy up at school whos into cars asked if i got them done and i showed him, he liked it too... so the interiors like 50ish% done... w00t

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.