Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
My name is Kevin Falerios, I am located in San Luis Obispo, CA and I have some headlights for sale.
They are stock headlights that were opened up and painted black on the inside, and had projector beam HID's installed. The HID's are Morimoto 3Five55.
When you turn the highbeams on, the low beams stay on as well. Only the low beams are HID, and i'm guessing around 5k (white) not blue or purple.
I bought these lights off of member "Phokus" awhile back.
I just had Ford buy back my focus, so i am selling these lights along with my Bremmer Kraft BR-09 18" wheels w/ Kumho tires (i still need to get the exact info on the tires before i post those. The tires are new though and only have like 2k miles on them.). The wheels have no curb bashing, and are plastidipped black. The centers were painted black so that i could paint the plastidip on thinner. If i painted the plasidip on to thick it made taking the lug nuts on and off a PIA without a thin walled socket.
So for the headlights, i would like $150 plus what ever it costs to ship to where ever you are. As for the wheels and tires, i only want to sell those to someone in CA due to shipping costs etc. Oh and i want $950 for the wheels and tires (no TPMS sensors).
Thanks, if you have any question, please feel free to ask. Also if you're interested i can email you pics.

-Kevin

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Headlights are sold. Wheels and tires are still available,.. to California peeps only. I don't want to even try messing with shipping costs on wheels and tires.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts