Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what package or option adds the Black bezel headlights on a SE from the factory. Been shopping for a White SE HB but, want one with Black Headlights.

Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
in the states i don't think you can get it like that unless you order it that way from ford.
I do believe in canada and other countries they have a black package, I could be wrong about this however..
Most are ordering black headlights from the aftermarket or buying the TI black headlights.

·
Adam
2,303 Posts
Get the black pack (hatchback only) or pony up for a Titanium (sedan/hatchback). Or like Shru63 said, buy a set. I swapped my chrome for the black bezels, cash on my end.

·
Registered
319 Posts
in the states i don't think you can get it like that unless you order it that way from ford.
I do believe in canada and other countries they have a black package, I could be wrong about this however..
Most are ordering black headlights from the aftermarket or buying the TI black headlights.
I just checked the Ford USA site, they have the black package too. And yes, this would be how to get black bezels on an SE.

One thing that confused me though, if you select the 201A package and look at the "included details" section, the last thing is "Recaro partial leather seats". Whuuuuuuuuut?

Usually it will say "ST Package includes:" but not there!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get the black pack (hatchback only) or pony up for a Titanium (sedan/hatchback). Or like Shru63 said, buy a set. I swapped my chrome for the black bezels, cash on my end.
That's what i thought to. Ti's only but, i was on AutoTrader and found a few 14' on Dealer lots with black bezels. Only problem was they where never close to me. Maybe those Dealers are just adding them.

ok thanks was seeing if there was something package wise to look for.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,829 Posts

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
I just checked the Ford USA site, they have the black package too. And yes, this would be how to get black bezels on an SE.

One thing that confused me though, if you select the 201A package and look at the "included details" section, the last thing is "Recaro partial leather seats". Whuuuuuuuuut?

Usually it will say "ST Package includes:" but not there!
That is for the ST only, since they use the exact same page to describe the 201A package though with the N/A it's the black leather SEL/Titanium seats etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts