Votes: 11 64.7%
  • White Rims

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
do you have any pics of rims you are considering? that would help us to make a more accurate opinion here. thanks.

i mean, i have chrome and i love my rims on my black zx3.... but then again, that was a long time ago that i got them and would looooove to have gunmetal on now. white.. ehh.. i don't know. i personally thinks it sticks out like a sore thumb sometimes. and then again, chrome really sticks out horribly too when not done right...
take a look at that guy in showroom named MIKE with the black zx3 and really huge flashy ugly rims. oh gosh. how horrid.

good luck with your decision... if you can't find that guy's car let me know and i will track it down. lol

my new pics I just did yesterday. [;)]

Attachments

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
oh i have lots of pics...

i have been contacted/pm'ed numerous times regarding them and i appreciate the nice compliments and questions regarding them! they are no longer available.
even though the majority hate chrome, mine have been somewhat embraced on this site, if you wanna call it that... lol. in person they look sharp as hell though and used to get followed quite often by scary people. lol
i 99% hate chrome too like most of us here. people go real flashy and it just gives the rest of us a bad name. ANYWAYS......... i can show you pics another time. PM me. [:D]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
White rims on a black car... Eh, I don't think so. Go gunmetal. [thumb]

·
Registered
236 Posts
Chrome rims do seem to be out of fashion, but I being old school, think there's nothing that looks better with a black car... WHEN you keep them clean. Can't stand dirty chrome. [xx(]

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
yeah i agree with thefrush, either gunmetal or even black rims. that'd look nice, but hey in the end it's your pick. if you can find some of the possiblities you are thinkin of, post 'em and make a poll. that should be the best way to figure it out.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Yeah, oneill, try to keep your thoughts to one post. No need to double-post... If you think of something else, edit your last post. [thumb]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Geezer said:
Compomotive TH3 rally wheels look great on a black car.
Pics?

EDIT* Nevermind, I found some...

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
No problem, just lettin ya know. We were all n00bs once and we still make stupid mistakes. [;)]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts