Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, it was late, and I was unclear. I'm looking for black oval ford emblems, not the SVT or focus badges.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmmm, thats pretty interesting. I wonder if the Focus emblem is the same size as the F-150 emblem...

·
Registered
62 Posts
essveetee.. I got some black emblems from focus-central and they are kick ass. Heavy billet aluminum. Sweet lookin! Back one, just pri it off carefully, clean the area and put the new one on. Front, you gotta take off the grill, unscrew the old one and put in new one. It's on of the subtle mods. I like mine!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they are probably the ones I'm going to go with...would you happen to have any pics of them on your car? I'd like to get an idea of how they are going to look...

thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
No, but I will take some tomorrow for ya.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You could always make your own. I made my own with some vinyl from a local sign shop. I simply applied a piece over the emblem, rubbed it down nice and smooth, thn trimmed around it and there it is!

It's actually easy to trim around as there is a lip inside of the emblem so you can follow it very easily with an X-acto blade.

Here's mine...I pinstriped mine to personalize it even more...

I've actually changed mine to black now to go with my new color scheme. If I can I'll get a pic of it for ya.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
hey, muskat racing has tons of emblems for mustangs, cougars, focus, and crown vics, emblems include Assorted size Ford logos, ZX3, ZX5, SVT, GT, V6, V8, and lots more. all in carbon fiber, (Black), and the website is www.muskatracing.com

Check them out and let us know if you've picked anything.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts