Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother got bitten by the sound bug a few days ago, and now he has finally started buying the goodies!

woofer amp and goodies

comp vr

list so far

things missing or not arrived yet :

the 4 alpine speakers = $128

another comp VR 12'' with box

and the profile 1000w amp for the speakers = $104

alpine radio was $240

now keep in mind this is not for competition or anything! so, I know we could of gotten better, expensive stuff! but its not really necessary for a daily driving good sound!

·
Registered
804 Posts
not bad i got bitten by the sound bug as you can see in my Avatar!lol
but make sure that box can hold the boom or at least apply silicone around the edges so it stays together and air tight
and hey if it works why not add another sub to get the full 4ohms 500 rms out of the Amp?i kno its not for competition but i bet he'll add the other sub in no time thats how i was lol i wanted my boom from the amp for my money!
that box saves some nice room and looks good too
where is the Amp mounted?

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
we got everything yesterday.. everything is like in the picture... still in the box! the sub is just sitting there, nothing has been attached or installed! the other sub is on its way! shipping is a little slow I guess! so are the speakers! when everything gets here it will be installed ASAP!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Im not big into sound got a rockford fosgate p3...thats all i really need lol. aftermarket head unit amp...not bad dont need anything fancy nice sub though

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I have the same head unit!! They are SOOOOOO GGGOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!
I got it for $120 shipped!! Killer deal!!
Too bad I am moving to Europe soon...
or I will buy some speakers too!!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the car of the friend thats helping us

Its a mess right now because we are waiting for the amp for the speakers, but its all getting fixed soon

vids:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts