Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, those of you who were at FOTB know that Hermiones is back on the road again. Her official rebirth was Sunday, July 16, but I wanted to keep it a secret until the show. It feels GREAT to have her back and man does she run strong! She proved that she is better, stronger, AND faster by taking 2nd fastest on street tires at the Focus Challenge bested only by Marcy's 230hp NA beast. And she took it all in stride in the 110+ degree heat without even a flinch. The crew that rebuilt this car is top notch. The list of people to thank is far too long, you know who you are, but you have no idea how grateful I am to you. If any of you ever needs anything from me, just ask.

Here's some various pics from the FOTB weekend.

·
Registered
438 Posts
she looks great man, congrats on getting her back and on your finish. Curious to know what engine mods you have?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Congrats.. looking awesome!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
YEAHH!!!! Great to see Hermiones is back!! I was worried the Tercel was here to stay!

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
nice pics, got ne of ne other sweet lookin foci? i like that yellow one your parked by

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
What happened to the car? I guess I missed why you got the Tercel or why the SVT had to go in remission for a while.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
::cough cough:: under hood pics ::cough cough::

[:D] car looks great frush. i'm glad to see that you've finally got her back and running again [thumb]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
OMG FRUSH, I TOTALLY WET MY PANTS!!!!

AND I THINK IT WAS PEE.

That sh!t is so hot. I hate you. Come do up my car. ?? [pray]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Loving the rim and tire setup you got going. That and the rest of the car, everything works perfect together.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
glad to see its back on the road frushie, and good job on great hp!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That is so awesome. It actually almost brought a tear to my eye to see that she is running again[cheers]

1 - 20 of 42 Posts