Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The birds kept pooping on my car so I got my revenge by cutting down there homes. That'll show them who's boss around here! hehe!
Oh yeah, anyone in Ohio need some firewood?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wifey using the new lawn furniture.

Attachments

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Damn...they shat all over that SVT [hihi]

I think mine got craped on by a Canadian Goose the other day as I found some in the crack just below the headlight housing going into the car. Suppose it was going to happen as they had lined up offset going down the road making an interesting slalom course [:0]

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And finally, just because he's so dang cute.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
damn, that is a lot of work.
good thing your little helper doesn't require any monetary compensation, only food on the table.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
looks like you had fun. Of course, I always resort to my old standard, Remington 870 Marine Magnum. Works wonders, though its not really meant for shooting birds, lol.

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
[rofl]

That'll show them. I have a Holly tree next to my driveway and i can see them in there waiting for me to walk away from the freshly washed car... Grrrrrrr.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL! No, I was kidding! We wanted to cut the trees down not cause of the poop but just because. But it does solve the pooping problem! hehe!

·
Registered
622 Posts
LOL, I love it. Screw the damn birds. There's plenty of trees out there for em. Love it!!!!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Yeap one tree less, that's a shame. There is allways soap and water...

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^^^Try, 3 trees less, and before you start crying for the trees, they were over a hundred yrs old, uprooting and starting to lean. So let's see, cut them down or let them fall on the house? I just love nature freaks. Oh yeah, and the next time my gutters need a cleaning, I can just call you, right? I didn't think so.

·
Registered
136 Posts
a little too extreme. no? couldn't you have of parked ur car else where? no kidding I know how that is!!!!!! but you must feel horrible for cutting those poor little birds homes down!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeah, I wish I could cut down a couple of trees to get rid of the bird poop on my car. I don't think it would work though. I park in the middle of my driveway. The nearest tree is a good 5 meters away. There's no way the poop could travel that far. However, out of the three cars parked on my driveway every night (one of them parks directly under the tree), it's mine that always has the delightful white and black poop drops on it. I woke up one morning to find 4 on my car alone, and none on any of the others. I guess they just like foci.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You won't believe this, or actually, you probably will, I came out the other day and a dang bird pooped on my roof. [?|] Must have been doing a flyby! I guess they're getting the last laugh! LOL! [hah]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts