Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, looking for some billet accessories for the cheapest price.

I am looking for a fuel door, door sill panels for a FOUR DOOR, and ac billet knobs

ANY LINKS, HIT ME UP!

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
steeda or focus central, even e-bay for the knobs..

for the door sills, www.uprproducts.com ...batinc.net ...and a ton of others. just use a search engine, as for fuel door...think the company is called redline tuning, they have one for the focus thats a very good fit.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the help so far friends. I am looking to just style up my foci a little bit for when I come home.

Thanks again

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a billet antenna and a billet fuel door on my old cougar and I never had a problem with rusting. When replacing the fuel door spray around the area with rust inhibitor to protect it really well though.

Notice that it really helps against rust protection when installing new products that require drilling.

·
Registered
816 Posts
You can find some here. I don't know how competitive the prices are, but they've got quite a few things.

·
Registered
2 Posts
uhhh...billet is aluminum, and one of the main benefits of aluminum is that it doesn't rust...so no, it. shouldn't rust. [^]

·
Registered
951 Posts
I thought it was stainless steal that didn't rust, but over time aluminum will?? Looks like I was misinformed AGAIN

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
blt2spl said:
stainless steel doesn't rust if cared for properly...but it can. aluminum should not rust ever.
then why do i aluminum rusting all the time....being a non ferrous metal, it just doesn't form the red oxidized look to it. even stainless rusts...just not as quick..and certainly doesn't rust like the ferrous metals..ex...mild steel which is seen on exhaust all the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts