Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have just gotten back into rideing my bike hardcore again and i need to know where i can find a roof mounted bike rack like the kona edition foci had that i can mount 2 bikes on ( i have 2 09'' diamondback response pro's one in white and one in brown) if anyone has one they want to get rid of or knows where i can get one, i have a svt header id trade for it

thanks
knox

·
Registered
889 Posts
i was gonna get the roof racks too.. but after i looked at the prices.. it will end up around $500-600.. its not worth it.. at least to me.. so all i did is just that thing that mounts on ur hatch for 3 bikes and spent $60 :)

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
i have a Yakima Rack and i love it! I haven't had any problems with it at all. I don't remember how much mine cost though, it's been awhile..lol.. How about checking on Ebay for one or craigslist?? Good luck!

http://www.yakima.com/

·
Registered
537 Posts
i love my thule rack! i've got stuff i really need it for though. ie: a big cargo box for trips - try loading all of your families stuff in your hatch lol

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i may just get the one that hooks to the hatch, id like to get the kona one cause it looks sooooooo good but ill have to go for the cheaper one[mecry]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts