Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As stated, BIG UP'S to blanezx3 for a great transaction thru the for sale forum. we made a trade and he was great to work with. easy to contact, helpful and very upfront and informative. just to let those know that may have dealings with in the future, a great guy to deal with!!! i could only wish that all transactions were and will be as good and with such a straight up person as blane!! BIG UP'S, BIG UP'S!!! thanks- J

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
awww... that's nice of you to post this. :) blane is a really nice guy.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
props are given where they are due!! this was the best transaction i've had including ebay purchases. just very well handled. you read so many horrible stories about people getting screwed over. just thought the good should be posted as well.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
well damn! i didn't expect all this. w00t!

i'll have to give j-nizzle props for his patience. i have a few problems which were caused by being on call at work, but he understood. all i can hope for is that everyone is so great to work with on the minor things that come up.

btw, if you have any problems with the laptop, let me know. i have spare lcd screens, ccfl's, keyboards, etc if ya need something!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
J, received the deck and it looks great. Definitely worth the trade, imo. Will be installing tomorrow and I'll let ya know how well it does.

Thanks again bro!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts