·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice, i'll go if i can make it, sounds like fun

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey guys, this is DEFINATELY worth the drive. i've been to 3 of these things and have organized one and we ALWAYS have a great time. ESPECIALLY when we go to Houston. You do not want to miss this. For you DFW peeps, we're going to have a big caravan down to Houston so if you want to go, you should definately come with.
[thumb]

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm deffinately going to go. But so far as a Caravan goes I don't care how big it is I'm goig to drive my Focus down there [:p]

-Lee

·
Registered
317 Posts
It's quite a drive for me, but sounds interesting and would be well worth it from the sounds of it. I would say it's safe to say i'll be there. It's my first time to go to something like this, so look's like it would be quite an experience and i'm in for quite a treat.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Cool,when will you be heading down? I myself will be leaving Friday morning b/c I have to hit up San Marcus for Friday night. I know that alot of the crew from other forums will be leaving around 4 p.m. and meeting up at a Jack-n-the-Crack in Cedar Hill.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well I wouldn't be able to leave till Friday evening till after 5 being that it is a very busy time right now for my work and I wouldn't be able to take off any. Atleast I have the weekend off and will be free to do whatever after that. Definite plans are still up in the air, but will defintely be there, just don't know the times and where i'll be staying at and all that good stuff.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well as it looks right now, doesn't look like I will be able to make it due to lack of funds. I shafted on my paycheck today from the holidays. I wish I could, but unless a miracle happens, i'll just be parked at the house instead.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
ill be doing the same thanks to work, so dont feel left out there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts