-Dario (Crispyburn)

Food being brought -
- Marlette - cookies (I have to ...)
- Andre - Steaks

Planned Mods to be done -

------------------------------------------

Done as of yet.....

------------------------------------------

well, possibly for the majority of you the g2g is at home.....well, at least your second home...Dawsonsport Garage. We're located in Mims, FL (Titusville). Just ask me for the address (Mike). just off of I95 and SR-46. And yes the date for the event is May 13th.

As far as time goes....well that's a hard one to determine. Some folks come out the day before and just stay till the g2g begins and ends. Officially it begines when the first person arrives and ends when the last person leaves or I'm too drunk to tell, or ya'll are to drunk to care.

So for those of you unfamiliar, just map quest it and show up. Don't be too conerned about when to come over (the time that is), just show up.

We will also post very good driving directions when the time comes. All you need to know at this point is that it's very close to the intersection of I-95 and SR-46.

·
Something goes here
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello (echo)(echo)(echo)

·
Registered
352 Posts
(cricket)[unsure]...I want to say oh count me in!...but to be on the safe side put me under possible attendees [:)]

·
Something goes here
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope that you can make it to this one [thumb]
Since you were not able to come to the last few [:)]

·
Registered
352 Posts
haha I know it's terrible how stuff interferes when I say I "can" go therefore I'm gonna say maybe this time [thumb]

·
Something goes here
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only four people including myself have a focus in that list.

·
Something goes here
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool man [thumb]

There was a time when I didnt know any body either, you meet people by showing up [:)] Ill send you the addy later on today.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I dont know anyone... no one at all!!!

j/k

at dan's it's cool because if you dont know anyone, they jump right in and make you feel like you have known everyones for a while... it's a good time!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Wow it's getting closer to the g2g date and it still looks like I'm coming! [:)] Finally I'll make it to a meet, when is everyone heading over there? Seeing as I've never been I'd like to ride out with some ppl.

·
Something goes here
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I normly head out around noon[:)]

·
Something goes here
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does anybody need the addy to get to Dans?

·
Registered
352 Posts
I either need the addy or need to meet up with you on ur way over [:)]

·
Registered
282 Posts
Dans Rules we need to go by !!!!

g2g rules...yeah...I know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's this Saturday!!

Most of you have already been here for the g2g's at my place. My greatest concern is YOUR safety and that we don't attract the local law enforcement.

Once you leave I-95 or otherwise turn onto Holder Road, absolutely no hot rodding, speeding, etc.

If you need to road test don't do it on Holder Rd. Your only a couple minutes from I-95 so do your road tests there.

If you enjoy loud music...don't. I like my music loud too, but we have neighbors to respect as well as a church next door, and not everyone likes the same music.

If you like to drink beer (as I do) you must be legal...period.

These are family oriented g2g's so keep this in mind, some people bring their significant others, kids, dogs etc.

We do this for the fun and enjoyment of gathering with others who share similar interests, let's keep it this way.

Come early...stay late...but the bottom line is.....ENJOY

can't wait to see old faces and meet some new ones.

BTW: For those of you who must get on line we do have a couple computers running at all times, if you have a wireless notebook / laptop bring it, we're wireless here too!!

·
Something goes here
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Most of us have already been to Dans and know the rules. Even if you have never been you should be following those rules out of respect for Dan.
But thank you for posting those up [thumb]

·
Registered
352 Posts
sweet thanks [thumb]...my number is 954-562-3725 so don't see some wierd number, I guess I'll give you a call around noon and find out where you are. Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow I gotta wash up the focus before I take her out to play with friends [:)]

1 - 20 of 39 Posts