Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We all went to the track the other day. Then a few of my friends and I got together and washed our cars, then I took pictures.

Jims Bullitt Mustang, 13.5 now, he's doing a turbo build over the winter.

Brandons 350Z, did 14.0 stock

Frascas SRT4 - 480whp - 11.5 quarter mile

And then here's Jims project car, it's a Dodge Shelby Charger, he's making a nice little sleeper out of.

All the crap in it

And here's the .57 trim he was gonna put in the charger, but now he wants to use in his mustang and use a small 16g in his charger.

^ I think it would look better in my SVT^ [thumb]

It was a fun day.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice lookin cars all around!!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Great pics!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My buddies with a WRX and an Evo were there too, but they left before I started taking pictures. One of these days I wanna get all of my friends together and get some good pictures.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Poor little focus, it must have felt scared among those monsters!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wow lotsa nice cars! wish my friends all have nice cars, its sad mine is the nicest of them all[dunno]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
the wheels on the SRT are nasty....other than that all the cars look great, killer group!

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Klondike said:
wow lotsa nice cars! wish my friends all have nice cars, its sad mine is the nicest of them all[dunno]
Haha, with the exception of about 2 people, my car is the slowest and least nice of about 30 of my friends that I can think of...which is part of the reason I still want an M3 wicked badly (but I love my SVT to much to part with it......and I'm poor).

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
i couldnt help but notice that the blue mustang is badged as a cobra. is it a cobra??

oh and i wish you luck with that future m3.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bigjordan said:
i couldnt help but notice that the blue mustang is badged as a cobra. is it a cobra??

oh and i wish you luck with that future m3.
Nope, it's just a GT, he just wanted to be a little different and make a Cobra R Replica, just in blue instead of red. Alot of people think his car is really ricey, or they just dont like it, but I love it. I think it looks great and it's well done. Not to mention he cleans his car practically every day, so it always looks great. Definetly my favorite mustang to look at around here.
And thanks for the luck on the M3. Since I'm going to school to be a BMW tech, I'm hoping to own a bimmer soon (looked at a E36 325is last week, would be a good fixer upper).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts