Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im trying to figure out what to do next with christmas money. can spend around 700. i was thinking.
intake manifold
eibach pro kit and headers
or xcal2 and headers

any suggestions? right now i have focussport cai focussport exhaust cfm UDP vf lower engine mount focus sport front stress bars and f2 BSD.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
do you have any debt? school fees? is your car paid off?

honestly, i learned the hard way, dont go spending money unless your out of debt

after that, i would do stuff to the car

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cars paid in full. have the money saved for school. only thing i might need to save for is the ticket i got the other day.

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
is your motor a ztc or dtc? reason why i ask is your driving 04, this is the dtc forum. you might get better respoces in the ztc forum

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
i would say screw the pro kit, and get cams and a header, or the xcal. but thats just me.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
pro-kit and header, and save for the Xcal

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
thats what im sayin^

i would say screw the pro kit, and get cams and a header, or the xcal. but thats just me.
do you do a lot of turn driving? if not make it faster, my buddy has 2.3 with a stage 2 focusport turbo and WOWOWOWOW, can u imagine what just cams and tune would do for that thing.. the 2.3 is a beast!

·
Force-Powered Focus
6,877 Posts
do urself a favor and see if u can stretch it even farther....call mike at hilbish, ask him what he can get you for that....im sure he can get you a great deal on suspension stuff.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
with todays uncertain economy...SAVE IT!!!!

haha...sorry...to much studying for my economy final lol

i agree with nemesisenforcer!!!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
If you get the header, you'll need a tune for the CEL anyways, so.....I say pro kit...save the rest of the money and get a header and intake manifold later.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts