Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the spring i have to get some new all season tires to replace my stock Firehawks it's coming up on 50k and after a few autoxs the yare looking ruff. So ya i need the best all seasons. I will also be getting some Falken Azenis tires for autox so don't take into account autoxing on the all seasons.

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I just bought some Falken ZE-512's and love them. They are an all season tire and rated #1 best buy by a leading consumer magazine, great price too, got mine at www.discounttiredirect.com for $81 each and free shipping. Great service, got my tires in 3 days.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
you got 50K out of your stock firestones? WOW! i'm at 20K and the things are just about gone.

i've heard great things about the falkens, but i'd also check out the kumho712s. i have never heard anything bad about these. everyone always tells me "great tire for the money," which means you can get better but the 712 isn't a rip-off.

Mike

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
oops, sorry! don't really have to take that into consideration out here. i keep forgetting the rest of the US actually has seasonal weather.

Mike

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
I have had good luck with BF Goodrich TA's. Good mileage, reasonable performance, a tough beefy tire, and you can find good deals on them as well. Another really good all season tire but a bit more pricey is the Pirelli P 7000.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts