Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, newbie here. I should be picking up my new 2003 Black Zx3 SVT. It had the euro package so I really like the headlights.

But I am wanting new tails. Any suggestions? All I have found are the APC ones. I would really like something with a black background, cause I think it would look better with a black car. Lemme know.

Thanks

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
I've heard many complaints from people about the tail lights glue coming apart and causing water to leak in to the tail lights...[:(]
I would suggest getting some feedback from people who have tried particular brand names and what their opinion is about the quality and durability of the tail lights they have used.
Good Luck.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are those US legal?

·
Registered
450 Posts
i got them aks altezza lights...never had probs wit `em and they look pimped out an a black focus!

look basically like them black ones just altezza style...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anybody has those on their car? and pics on em on a foci?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blacknlow said:
i got them aks altezza lights...never had probs wit `em and they look pimped out an a black focus!
Yeah, those look pimp. I like your wing too. I am trying to go as black as possible. Always wanted to do an alllllll black car.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Im going to post pics when they come in. They said next Friday now... its been three weeks but I guess it is worth the wait. They are DOT stamped if that eases your mind.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone own those? Have a pic of em on a Foci? I would be alllll over those if I knew 100% for sure they were legal. How hard is it to install them? Since you have to convert them and all.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Im interested in hearing what kind of modifications those in.pro tails need also. Do they have the amber in them like the euro lights, or do they have the reverse lights? I don't really want to have the amber up there only to need a euro bumper...any input?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts