Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,557 Posts
Moved to "General Forced Induction". You also forgot about PowerWorks. But considering that three of these four systems have been discontinued, I will have to say that the Procharger is your only option for getting a new kit with all the parts and at least some sort of customer service.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Depends what your looking for, procharger most likely but if
Your on a budget a powerworks or Jackson kit might be the best for you

·
FF Affiliate
31,092 Posts
I thought they all sucked ! But if I had to choose one for ease of install , to work on after and easiest to upgrade it would be the ProCharger

Buy a new one and start with the C2 larger unit and add the big boost kit , this will be the only one that might keep you from taking it off and going turbo later

Tom

·
Registered
174 Posts
Also depends what kind of performance you want.

If you want lots of low down torque then its a Roots style like the Jackson racing supercharger kit or the Powerworks (if you can find them).

If you want lots of power later in the power band then there is your centrifugal superchargers like Procharger and Vortech.

Mind you, Procharger is the only one you can purchase new at this point. All others are discontinued and come up on the market place as second hand units at some point.

Keeping in mind, the Procharger and Vortech dont make power untill around or at least 3000rpm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts