Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its about time to start looking into replacing the rocker panels on my car. The rust right infront of the rear tires is getting hideous, and I cant take it anymore. I was wandering if there is any company out there, that you all would recommend, that has better quality panels? Is there one?

I found some on eBay for like $40 per side, but who knows how the fitment would actually be. Id rather spend a little more money for a better fitment, than waste money on something that MIGHT fit.

Any help is appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.