Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically just like the title says, where's the best place to get an alignment for my 02 ZX3? I'm not looking for the cheapest, but on the flip side, I do work for Disney, so I'm not rolling in money either. :p Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
263 Posts
i always use the goodyear at john young and 50. i have been using them for years with my car and they do all our custom cars from eye candy. great place simple and reliable.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
any tire place should be able to take care of you. I dont know if you have a Tires Plus up there but there are a crap loud down by me and they do good work, havent had a problem with them in the 3 years ive been going to them.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
no it wasnt rude, i understand that you want input from people in the area close by with good or bad reviews. good luck on your search. just stay away from the Stealership.

·
Banned
263 Posts
just west of 192 and john young there is a big ten tires. they have been doing my dads alignments forever and he has never came across a problem they didn't solve quickly and correctly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.