Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically just like the title says, where's the best place to get an alignment for my 02 ZX3? I'm not looking for the cheapest, but on the flip side, I do work for Disney, so I'm not rolling in money either. :p Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
263 Posts
i always use the goodyear at john young and 50. i have been using them for years with my car and they do all our custom cars from eye candy. great place simple and reliable.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm. Bit of a drive from where I live on 192, but I'm not opposed to a bit of a drive for quality. I mean hell, I drive up to CFM every now and then.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
any tire place should be able to take care of you. I dont know if you have a Tires Plus up there but there are a crap loud down by me and they do good work, havent had a problem with them in the 3 years ive been going to them.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah we have Tires Plus up here. Basically I was asking the local members for any particular place they like better or worse and why. highroller's is the best answer so far.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
alright man, just trying to help you out. I know its hard to find a good place to get work done.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, rereading my last post,I realize now it could have come off as rude. Wasn't my intentions if that's how it was read. (I'm tired and need beer I guess :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm, rereading my last post,I realize now it could have come off as rude. Wasn't my intentions if that's how it was read. (I'm tired and need beer I guess :)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
no it wasnt rude, i understand that you want input from people in the area close by with good or bad reviews. good luck on your search. just stay away from the Stealership.

·
Banned
263 Posts
just west of 192 and john young there is a big ten tires. they have been doing my dads alignments forever and he has never came across a problem they didn't solve quickly and correctly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts