Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Was wondering where is the best place to get a turbo for a Zetec motor I would like to get
one but having issue's on deciding who to buy from . Can anyone help me with some choice's
I don't want to waste my time or money on somthing that isn't going to perform right or not
work at all . I need info!!!![?|]

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Rousch is pretty good, on a stock motor it nets over 215 at the wheels (Steeda tested it) or you can try Turbo Tom, he is a vendor on this site.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
David: The best place for a turbo is under the hood of the car. You could try the rear bumper or even the hood. But I still think that under the hood is the best place for it. On a more serious note talk to Tom.

·
Registered
773 Posts
^^ YES i agree go to tom for ur turbo. u might pay a bit more (6k for the full kit) but it will be sooooo worth it.

they dont call him turbo tom for nothing [thumb]

-Sarif2029

·
Registered
773 Posts
well damn then. i better get my 6K saved really quick then so that i can get one of his full kits while i can.

-Sarif2029

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have been looking at the Precision Turbo kit.They claim 225 whp on 87 octane with a stick car.Very complete,with injectors,throttle body,75mm MAF,intercooler,tune,turbo,manifold,piping,etc. and all under 4k delivered.Tom says they have tuning issues,but using an SCT Xcalibrator 2 Strategy Flash Programmer should take care of those worries if they arise.I do believe I will try one.Just buying all those parts (new)alone would cost up in that price range.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts