Registered
45 Posts
For $1300?

- Tune $500
- Electric Focus RMM $60
- Cold air intake or drop in (either w/ snorkel delete) $250
- cat-back Exhaust $490
- Total $1300

If I had $1300 to drop that's how I would go anyway. So far I've only done the cold air intake with snorkel delete, everything else is probably coming after winter.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
If you can find cheaper options for the parts listed above I would also look into suspension parts like a rear swaybar and lowering springs. For example I picked up my catback exhaust for $280 shipped to my door. Also depending on what tune you opt for you can easilly knock $100 of that price. I believe sway bar is ~$175 and springs are in the $200 range.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have kw coilovers right now so I won't need the lowering springs and I can get a tune for 400. I'm wanting an exhaust system just don't which ones are best for the price and same with the best drop in filter?

·
Registered
297 Posts
If you can find cheaper options for the parts listed above I would also look into suspension parts like a rear swaybar and lowering springs. For example I picked up my catback exhaust for $280 shipped to my door. Also depending on what tune you opt for you can easilly knock $100 of that price. I believe sway bar is ~$175 and springs are in the $200 range.
HAve a look at OP, I think he already have springs.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I have kw coilovers right now so I won't need the lowering springs and I can get a tune for 400. I'm wanting an exhaust system just don't which ones are best for the price and same with the best drop in filter?
For bang for the bust the FSWerks Stealth is a good exhaust for $500 and if you are just doing a drop-in and not full intake you might as well go with an AEM Dry Flow for $39 shipped.... K&N owns AEM now so it's basically like a washable, dry K&N.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
I like RDC for exhaust systems. Mike does good work and you'd be supporting a local member.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts