Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up guys! I have been interested in painting my brake calipers red for quite a while. What I want to know is which paint has the glossiest look and still has good quality. The problem is I have seen many brakes which are painted red but they look pretty dull. I want some that are really bright, but have a good strong tone. I have heard that the Folia-Tech paint is good. I would also like to see some pictures of any focus with any type of Caliper Paint on.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Theres a button with the word search on it infact if u look down the list a lil bit there is a thread about this exact same thing

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
easy Seb656. I do the same thing alot, the reason I reask the same things is that alot of the time you get differnt answers. No reason to bite someones head off. Also give the guy a break he has posted 9 things. Not that nice of a welcome if you ask me[poke]

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Seb, what's up your ass! If you don't like the question then don't ******g reply to it.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Now boys, be nice, he was a little harsh, but no need to bite-back.

Now, to your question, the Foliatech is the BEST!, the reason most people do not use it is the price it cost about 4 times what the spray on stuff does, but much nicer, more "wet" results.
I've done 4 dif. cars with foliatech, just get the caliper good and clean and follow the directions.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Sorry if that came off the wrong way but there was a thread about brake caliper paint in the SVT forum literaly yesterday don't take the harshness to seriously I didn't reply to your post with a hey $%$# you buddy go #$#@ yourself your probably older then I am you should atleast grow up a lil bit and act like you are

here is an ok system for tirerack
http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/g2/caliper_paint.jsp

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about that Seb, I was a little aggraveted yesterday and just took it out on ya bro. Anyways I want to thank Vinnie266 of rthe final word on the folia-tech. I'm going to order it right away. I've been looking to paint my calipers for a while, so I think it would be a good investment to do so. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts