Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. I'd like to be able to go out on weekends to do some rally. I need suspension but I'm not going to by a 1k kit. What' the best rally/performance suspension for under 500?

Thanks

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
What kind of suspension travel do you need for your rallying? I take it that means off roading?

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
That IS the question, I suppose.

Seen some Rally-X on SVT level suspension but it depends on the site.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
SVT suspension with spacers seems to be the extreme budget rally suspension. Still going to be a bit soft though. Should look into skid plate as well.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
SVT suspension with spacers seems to be the extreme budget rally suspension. Still going to be a bit soft though. Should look into skid plate as well.
thats what i got.

SVT springs, 1" spcaer lift in front, SVT shocks, skid plate.

it is a bit soft, i bottom out quite frequently when i do TSD rally and rallyx. I think i have already blown out the SVT shocks. it only been 3 TSD on really rough roads nad 3 rallyx. however the shocks are dirt cheap (<$200 for a full set shipped) so i consider it a consumable.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
thats what i got.

SVT springs, 1" spcaer lift in front, SVT shocks, skid plate.

it is a bit soft, i bottom out quite frequently when i do TSD rally and rallyx. I think i have already blown out the SVT shocks. it only been 3 TSD on really rough roads nad 3 rallyx. however the shocks are dirt cheap (<$200 for a full set shipped) so i consider it a consumable.
Where did you get the spacers from?

·
Registered
282 Posts
wow im looking to do the same thing to my wagon which i camp in often.

does this spacer sit in between the the spring and cradle?
or
between the strut and the chassis?

make me some! ill pay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts