Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently a Sonic will be opening up in Bensalem on Tuesaday.

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/news/bcct/sonic-opening-next-week-in-bensalem/

I was down that way yesterday and didn't notice anything, what did I miss? Theya re also planning one for Levittown somewhere, and I saw a job app sign on 541 in Burlington, NJ, so maybe one over there too?

New meet spot for dat ass?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i havent heard bout this but i will def. check it out maybe after the shady brook meet we can shoot down 95 and grab some grub

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was working in the development behind Texas Roadhouse on Friday, and drove past Roadhouse to get to 95. I didn't see anything saying Sonic-

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it didn't open Yesterday as planned. Family went to find it not open.

They drove by today and the place in bumping. Right next to Roadhouse, I need to get my eyes checked.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I was there with two friends in his 'stang GT. We were there about 45 mins waiting to be called to the line for food and looking at some decent cars amongst shitty rice burners when the Bensalem cops came in and told everyone to roll or they would be ticketed. We told them we were there for food, but they had nothing of it. If anyone is trying to get a weekly gtg there, forget about it, the police have it watched already.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ What a crock of shit...

There is word they are opening one in Levittown some time soon, I guess along 13 or 413. Bristol Twp. cops are typically pretty lax, hopefully everyone can hang there. But expect much more rice, and a few donked out who-rides!

·
Registered
921 Posts
It sucked. All the people at TriState are insisting on a weekyl Thursday meet, but I don't think they understand that once the meet goes over 20 cars or so, the cops are gonna bust it up again. I think the Colden Corral and Steak place were complaining. Either way, we're probably gonna try and go out next week for food and probably try and get to the meet and hope it doesn't get broken up (which it will). The fall back place is Hooters I believe. I'll post when we're going next week and you guys can bring some of the Foci to make it a Ford hump-fest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts