Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like a midget standing next to the urinal, some days its everything I can do just to keep on my toes...particularly when taking care of my Fofo (particularly when that Fofo happens to be the man-wagon periodically when I have to cart the anklebiters around). No, I’m not a real doctor, I just play one on the Internet. Still you'd swear the poor Focus was dying thanks to the wimpy wounded animal-like bellowing, teary-eyed face, with of course my arms held aloft on the top of my forehead like a triumphant boxer waiting for Daddy to make it all better when it gets filthy...so I washed it today. Unfortunately by the time I'd washed it, with the kiddos still strapped inside no less, and gotten home; it was dark.

Still no reason not to snap a quick photo. Fans of Futurama will appreciate this next statement: behold the hypno-toad!

...and of course without the photoshop treatment. Damn I love my ST-170s. For those nay-sayers who say I should have kept my Machs, I envoke the following statement as evidence to my superior decision-making ability: na-na-boo-boo. Enjoy.

Reactions: Chick

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
machs FTW but nice

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I will always agree with you.

ST170's > Mach's.

And that first picture scares me [ohcrap]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
as the proud owner of a new set of ST170s, i back up your decision to switch and stand behind your statement as they ARE the best headlights ever

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^im thinkin about investing those or getting the ones that look like bmw headlights (go to european-parts.org to see what i mean), but i like the yellow bulbs in the lights.... are they actually yellow?

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^im thinkin about investing those or getting the ones that look like bmw headlights (go to european-parts.org to see what i mean), but i like the yellow bulbs in the lights.... are they actually yellow?
They can be. The "city-light" bulbs below the main reflector holds a 194 bulb. You can put a clear bulb in if you like, but I put a amber 194 bulb in from Napa auto parts; totally makes a cool effect I think. Since its amber, its not illegal, but if you really wanted to, they make all colors of the rainbow in 194 bulbs.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now for the question I'm drying for an answer to ... which PS filter did you use? I don't recognize that one off hand.
It was liquid neon I believe, add +20 to the light, gamma correction, and the turn the density down to almost nil.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
*braindead* I want to drive your car. All hail the hypno toad.

·
Registered
517 Posts
HAHA just as I clicked on this, the hypno toad came on TV!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
i would love to pick some ST170s up for my car! looks good

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I agree, I prefer ST170's over Mach's.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
i agree...