Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 140 of 231 Posts

·
PiddlesaurusRex
4,453 Posts
awe i thought there was going to be a ton of people posting their info in here since 2 pages got tacked on. guys need to stop bickering in every thread [smackbum]

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Your telling me Am off topic what? their off too this is the behind the avatar not boredom thread????????????And I have no ideal what your talking about with my tattoo and no my car is stock, no pinstripes.And no pinstripes are not cool, racing stripes are and I said it to gonefhsn not you! Am HENRY FORD I can say I don't like something on my cars!
Henry the stripe was on the car when I bought it, they are painted on and I am not going to repaint my entire car to have them remeoved...I like them, you may not that is your opinion which you are entitled to and you do not have to have them on your car and besides they are factory. And yes I was born in the 70's 73 to be exact

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Well.......well.......he started it................[angel]

[loveff]

Just like Gonefshn.......it's DROPPED!!!

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,212 Posts
wow i just realized i put my info on here when this thread got started and have been promising pics...and i realize this as im about to go to work so i will try tomarrow

121 - 140 of 231 Posts