Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone seen this kit yet it's designed by Corkey Bell he is like a turbo super genius. The kit is extrmely nice and priced really good it's not much more than a Jackson racing supercharger. This site is has alot of mazda stuff on it but there is also a lot of really interesting turbo articles. Corkey has writen books on turbo and supercharging. If you go back to the home page there is a section call corkey's comments there a cool article on intercooling.

BEGi

·
FF Affiliate
31,175 Posts
This kit wasent realy done by Corky , This kit came from the Aerocharger or as a replacemnt for it because it was killing the aerocharger turbos and the Co. went out of buisness

Then this guy bought it and finished it

Tom

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
This company rocks. High quality products and great customer service. Guys on the MSM forums swear by them.

·
Registered
891 Posts
is there any pics of this setup? and what is the price of it?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
wtf is begi all about. definitely never heard of it. how reputable exactly is it?

·
Registered
703 Posts
they sell turbos threw xios?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what up daze

Tom did you stop offering a turbo kit i was at your site and they aren't on there any more?

BEGi looks to be a really good company one of my friends is looking in to starting a project miata he showeed my there site. corky wrote two book on the subject so he probally knows what up.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hey silver03svt how do you like your hks ssq bov..Is it super loud?...Im considering it to be my first upgrade on my MSM, then probably a downpipe from BEGI..BTW i've heard good things from BEGI

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
their SVT kit has been 'in development' for ages

·
Registered
191 Posts
2004SVTAutoXer said:
their SVT kit has been 'in development' for ages
Their SVT kit is slated for a September release, and they're shooting for ~$4,500 for the turn-key, intercooled kit with tuning. They showed it at Focus on the Beach in July, have done 7psi tuning, and are waiting on getting the final parts for the first production run back from the manufacturers so they can finish up the 12psi tuning. Hopefully everything stays on track. [:)]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts