Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows everyone doing...haven't been on in a few months...logged off and forgot my password and now my email dosen't work..so i made a new one!! Well the old one was svtfocus8305(Nick) anywayz how was everyones christmas and new years? Sooo i was thinking!!! The other day while i was messing around on myspace and thought about makin a page just for the nc/sc focus owners!! If you have any idea's let me know!! I also see the next G2G is gonna be coming..gotta check the work to see if i can make it!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Yep, Austin's right, we've got an SFT myspace, but glad to see your back! I had a great Christmas, and pretty good new year, hopefully we can get a few meets lined up with big turnouts, and turn 09' into a great year....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats cool didn't know there was a site..for that shows how long its been! Whats address for the myspace site!! How do i go about join the SFT? If ya don't mind me asking? Yeah i'm gonna get all of the meets i can this year crazy year.in 08 sooo 09 is starting off good soo far!!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Joining the SFT is a very selective process. You must subject your car and yourself to scrutiny by our induction panel. The vehicle must pass our rigorous standards first. If the car passes, then it progresses to you. There will be a physical exam as well as a psychiatric evaluation. Finally there will be a written test in essay form. If any one of these are failed, you will be stripped naked, painted blue, and tied to one of the goalposts in the Panthers' stadium as a warning to others.

Actually, if you want to join the SFT, here's what you do. You say "I want to join the SFT", and we say "OK, you're in".

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Ah yes, I remember that. The polaroids are .........somewhere.........

·
Registered
758 Posts
Haha, yeah, no biggie on joining SFT, unless your a psychopath, which you aren't because you have enough sense to join up at FF, so hope to see you at the Mr. K's meet at the end of the month!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
ok I laughed out loud and thats not good, I am in public...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts