Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys. I've had my '12 SEL Hatch for almost 2 years (since late Dec 2012), and I've been lurking since then. Thought I'd finally say hi and introduce myself.

So far not much done, but I'm starting to get a bit more adventurous

Snorkel delete
Green air filter
Some LED lighting (blinkers, reverse, interior) and new black fog lamp bezels on the way.....
Looking into HID lighting - probably next major upgrade

I'm strongly considering putting a qi wireless charger inside the dash, hardwired in and mounted between the CD player and the stereo screen - that little panel of plastic fits my phone perfectly. Anyone look into the feasibility of this? Is there space for it? If I get adventurous one weekend I'll do a write-up. I tried to search it and didn't come up with anything.

Here's my ride, in all her glory:

Traded up by 25 years

Nothing too special, but I think it's sexy.

Glad to finally show up on the radar!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I loved that truck - she got me from Kansas to the east coast, and then handled my commute for about 6 months before she blew out her head gasket. Best $200 I ever spent. I had been looking at a Focus anyway, she just forced my hand.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,107 Posts
Putting a charger there wold be a pretty unique thing. Go for it! Nice of you to join instead of lurking around.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
I really like that Chevy S10
Yeah, that Chevy is full of character. I love it!

Thanks for becoming an active member! I really love the look of your Focus, the white looks great on it. Go ahead and try the charger! Its always great to explore new ways to enhance your ride and overall driving experience, the possibilities are endless! [welcome]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts