Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have been out for a while. Had too much happen in a short time, ended up in the hospital a couple times, i have the god interent for two days then it's back to the hospital for more tests.

Aabout a week ago i dozed at the wheel after work went into the grass median slid for ehhhh about 100 ft landed in the gravel 3 ft from the wall. Scary yes, glad to be alive. Was on my way to ship machs still trying as the hospital is taking alot of my time.......and the post office is not working with me.

But here is a teaser of some things going on. Tint 5% all around, evened most the paint out, as well as new cutoff pics for my headlights.

Enjoy and glad i have a short time to be on here.

BTW both lenses have been refinished. Need to be done so i did it.

Also

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
snack, i hope you feel better since your going to hospital a lot and your car looks hot!!! the tint really brings in the darkness

glad to see you back online

·
Registered
152 Posts
car is coming out nicely

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks dean appreciate it.and thanks kaufffers.

Focus boy i am in the process of finding a set of 17x7.5 i want something as wide as i can. But it REALLY has to appeal to me and i will be keeping the gold rim style when i get new ones.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Love your car.. Bro.. Flat BLACK FTW!

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys im glad the color has been as good as it has. No signs of chalking has held up through everything. I'm happy for 13 dollars. lol.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LMAO and i am very much so. Also 120 or so for headlights that compete with machs.......god i love cost worthy mods.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Good to hear from Ya, bro. Some of Us were starting to wonder where You had vanished to. And glad to know the gravel did its' job and saved Your a$$, hope all goes well in the hospital.

Oh, yeah...You saw this coming... IT'S ABOUT FRICKIN' TIME YOU TINTED!!!LOLZZZ

Looking good, no *poof*ing again!

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol thanks bud ill remember that next time i want to Poof Bi** be gone [;)]

I have more pics later......im tired right now, and without a phone sadly

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Good to hear youre safe robbie. Keep the sexiness goin on with your beast!

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
From the accident nothing outside of a few strains.

The hospital visits were for something completely different. Something i thought was nothing and told so but they are still wanting to check.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Car is looking good and you just be carefull now & take care of health. Show us some more pics plse.

·
Sneeze
10,828 Posts
you have a few days of freedom.. i swear if u don't make it to the post office this time i'll be mad.

glad ur ok tho and the car didn't get hurt. hope the tests go well too

1 - 20 of 50 Posts