Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#becauserallycar Phase 2 complete.

Some might think it's stupid, some might think its AWESOME. I did it for a few different reasons. I have always wanted to flush a bar into the grill ever since I got the car, and although I am not the first to add an LED bar, I was probably the first to think about doing it (doesnt count for anything I know.) My company is a dealer for an LED company so I get stuff like this all the time. Can't hurt to toss a few of them on my car :p Let me know your thoughts!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Does that light bar flash left and right like Kit?

Brian

·
Registered
130 Posts
If that bar is anything like the RIGID or other popular offroad bars the lumens are insane.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
do you have a link to the "phase 1"? i dig the look of the bar, car looks great!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If that bar is anything like the RIGID or other popular offroad bars the lumens are insane.
My company is a dealer for Diode Dynamics.. so its pretty damn bright. I have a feeling theres a few companies that are brighter, but not for the price.

do you have a link to the "phase 1"? i dig the look of the bar, car looks great!
honestly, just counting my rally armours as phase 1.. haha.

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have been wanting to do this to my car for ever! Love the look I want to try and get a 12 inch led bar on my we on the front bumper but haven't been able to figure out a stealthy way to have it. Any suggestions ️haha

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks awesome, love it. wish i could afford one of those..... there pricing is insane just cannot justify it lol
it's not that bad. especially when youre a dealer for them

not worth it sir. although if someone gave it to me i'd probably use it just to try it out.

I have been wanting to do this to my car for ever! Love the look I want to try and get a 12 inch led bar on my we on the front bumper but haven't been able to figure out a stealthy way to have it. Any suggestions ️haha
let me know if you need one, i can get you one ;) what kinda car do you have? ill see if i can help you out

·
Registered
64 Posts
Because rally car? I'm about that life

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lol funny part is this thing as soo many stone chips it's ridiculous
This water based paint for is using sucks for durability

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thought about doing this to my SEL. What's the measurements on the bar?

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Cool if you actually race

1 - 19 of 19 Posts