Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these Sunday afternoon and just uploaded them to the computer[paranoid] but anyway here are some pictures I took along the way. Lil' Red is such a picture whore[:D] Hehe.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
Ford racing rims....basically the euro's in black.....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Ash..... once again....

I WANT THAT HOOD....... hahaha..

You take a beautiful picture, I will say that.. great scenery.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Wow, the Appalacians have rocks?

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
those are some great pic.s , I like the last one alot[thumb] I'll bet you didn't even need the stereo with that wounderful blower whine, if you ever get tired of "that" noise just send it my way[:p]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
cool pics ashley, i wish i had scenery like that around here but no, i get stuck with clouds 364 days a year. . .

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
admit it, now you drive your car everywhere because of the PowerWorks.......

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I live on the other end of the Appalacian, in Maine. Doesn't look much like that here, I think I prefer your end. Better weather too, you dont need snow tires for 6 months [thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
nice shot, reminds me of the U.P lotsa rocky hills and greenery
and that car looks great, and mmm to the hood me want[:)~]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The last pic is in Seneca Rocks, WV. I've been up there and it's a looooooooooooong walk up there too. LOL.

Thanks for the compliments and no I don't need a stereo anymore. Everytime I take off I turn it down just so I can listen to the whine. Hehe[:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No. For some reason the camera made it turn out that way but they are both black. I noticed it when I put it up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts