Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an interior-matching PEN! [headbang]

(Just kidding about the "Beat THIS," of course. No one's beating YOUR interior.)

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny thing is I just FOUND this pen somewhere completely at random (meaning I didn't buy it, nor was I even looking for a matching pen). Don't remember where I found it (those are old pics - I've had it for quite a few months now), but it took me about two milliseconds to realize exactly where it belonged (granted, the blue is more of an RS steering-wheel blue than an SVT seat-insert blue)...

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
haha, looks real nice!

(I would turn the pen around though, and have it lay on there with the ballpoint pointing to the rear of the car since the console sits at an angle and your pen could explode... nasty mess)

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
(your pen could explode... nasty mess)
Now, c'mon - I don't drive THAT fast!

(But, seriously: EXPLODE? Man, you're scaring me; that WOULD be a nasty mess.)

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
damn man. no floor mats? well i definately need mine since i'm living out in the boonies for a while. sand, dirt, mud..really bothers me, cant wait to get a home with pavement parking area, and away from the dirt roads. coo pen btw..

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^ Yeah, I have the blue-logo'd SVT mats from Redline - you just can't see 'em in those pics. (Actually, you CAN see the logo if you look really carefully in the shadow of the steering wheel...)

Nevermind:

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
HAHA Awesome... Nice "Mod"

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^ Yeah - I use it to take notes in that econ class you told me to attend. (Not.)
[;)]

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
^^ Yeah, I have the blue-logo'd SVT mats from Redline - you just can't see 'em in those pics. (Actually, you CAN see the logo if you look really carefully in the shadow of the steering wheel...)

Nevermind:

yeah pimpin. they look good

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
^^ Yeah - I use it to take notes in that econ class you told me to attend. (Not.)
[;)]
HAHAHA! [thumb] 1 Pen Power for the win... Cut some time off that Quarter..

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
Wrap that blue section in SVT blue tweed, and you will have beaten me. [:D]

Unless I wrap my pen in perforated red leather first... Ready? GO!

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aw, man... I don't want to cover up that blue rubber - it's so SQUEEZable!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Now if the blue looks more then an RS blue I suggest you get an RS (just kidding) I wish I could import one $$$$$$$$$$

1 - 20 of 50 Posts