Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
raced an acura rsx today, we were neck and neck till about top of second gear, and when i hit 3rd i started to pull, but not for long, we shut em down at 95 and i have 2 car lencths on him. best of all: im all stock, and i have a magnaflow cat back, and CAI on order, so im very pleased with my performence, and i can wait to see what she will do when i get my first mods on!

anthony

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Sounds like the driver of the RSX wasn't much of a driver or this is

BULLS***!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Well he does have a Kona so if you add the HP of the bike that came with it.... well it might be close

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
on a base rsx with ATX is sadly putting down #'s to the wheels that arnt much better than an MTX ZX3 so it could be possible.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
We'll see, I'll be racing another friends RSX non-Type S this week, his mods being intake, exhaust, headers, and Hondata ECU reflash.

We'll see if the results are similar.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
that had to have been a non type s because i get my butt handed to me by a type s with me having more mods than that guy. and blkzx3 depending on your mods it will be close i think a focus with a couple bolt ons takes an rsx base pretty easily. hope your car amazes you again.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
yeah it does, that friend of mine with the type s is getting the hondata to add to his mods now (exhaust and intake) he is gunna beat the living pulp outa me

although the hondata is MUCH more useful on the type s, due to the different types of vtec

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Yeah, he claims he can take his car to 103 in 3rd gear now, we shall see.

I don't really hope to beat him, just take him to like 40, then stay within a car length or so when he passes me.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
hmmmm the thread story was interesting, very interesting. Sorry but I'm with Ashley here, the driver of the rsx had to be a very bad driver, I can see being close, but in the end you should have been the one behind not the other way around...........

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
im with ashley as well.. thats bullshit..

my buddy has an base rsx with the slaptronic.. well had it.. he sold it and got an rx8.. but anyways.. that thing was pretty fast.. esp in top gear.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well go ahead and belive what u want, why the hell would i make up some story like this, i just wanted to share my experiance with the group, what do i gain from making this up?, whatev

anthony

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
2000kona said:
well go ahead and belive what u want, why the hell would i make up some story like this, i just wanted to share my experiance with the group, what do i gain from making this up?, whatev

anthony
A lot of the time on this site if you dont have a video of it and it sounds a little too good to be true people will have a hard time believing you.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
2000kona said:

anthony

because you want us to think your cool.. and us to be your friends...[xx(] [rolleyes]

·
Registered
73 Posts
cause your epeen will be bigger if you woneded the supar cool race!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts