Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't believe it. Tonight after dropping my girlfriend off at her house on my way home I pull up at a stop sign next to this guy in an integra. I remember him because he used to be in a few of my classes 2 years back. He had an integra with an AEM intake, Greddy exhaust, dc sports headers, and some other stuff but I doubt anything that has performance value. He also has 17'' rims with a gaudy looking aluminum wing and a bodykit, and a system. Anyway, we took off after reving our engines to tell each other that we were going to race, and he beat me off the line because I spun my tires pretty bad, but then I slowly caught up to him and in the latter part of 2nd at around 50-ish I passed him up and was a full car length ahead at around 70. Then we came to another stop sign and that was that. I think I beat him though because he had all of that extra crap on his car slowing him down. But it was fun anywayz.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i beat a civic w/ 3 ppl in my car spare and all including my huge ass tool box in the back

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I won't race his friend though. His friend has a 1993 Rx-7 with an audio system and those ugly aluminum wings. However, he has upgraded turbos, HKS blow-off valve, Apexi exhaust, turbo management system, cf hood (prolly doesn't make much of a difference), and something else, I can't remember. This kid is so spoiled though. His dad bought him the Rx-7 and then gave him all of the money to put into it. I wish I had that kind of money. lol.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, no way in hell. I won't ever mess with him until I get enough money to make this car run a 13 or lower or I just buy a faster car to start out with after I graduate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.