Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Borla obviously because I have it. But I have seen every exhaust known to man. Magnaflow is a nice company and I like the MBRP for its rally like sound, the HKS is to expensive and trendy, trubendz doesn't get very much in the way of respect from me.

·
Registered
565 Posts
i dont see THERMAL. i must be the only focus guy w/ that exhaust :(

·
Registered
565 Posts
true true. i'm a baller. money isnt a problem for me. haha. but yeah, the majority of focus owners def. do not have a thermal.

·
Registered
400 Posts
well, Magna flow might be the most inexpensive, I dont know about being "cheap" since it does sound good, the performance in the car is great, and i did not over pay for a part that having other people own different brands have not seen a difference in performance.I though we would consider "cheap" pacesetter or other stuff, but then again I guess Magna flow its called "cheap" to make other wallets feel better ???? LOL!!![spank]

·
Registered
816 Posts
focaltech said:
Borla obviously because I have it. But I have seen every exhaust known to man. Magnaflow is a nice company and I like the MBRP for its rally like sound, the HKS is to expensive and trendy, trubendz doesn't get very much in the way of respect from me.
Not to start any hot debates, but what is wrong with trubendz? Just curious because that was what I was thinking of getting.

·
Registered
27 Posts
trubendz just uses other companys mufflers the piping is there own there like a muffler shop thats why its cheaper then getting it from other places and no warranty

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i do believe that i worded this thead nicely "BATTLE OF THE XHAUSTS" lol. i didn't mean that magna-flow was cheap in terms of poor quality. i ment on the wallet. i too like magna-flow. i think it is a good "INEXPENSIVE" cat back system. PACE SETTER is ULTRA-CHEAP all around

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
When one of you silly morons can tell me what HKS stands for then you can tote them as being so great. Btw its japanese and I know what it stands for.

I guess the HKS guys like have little pipes!

·
Registered
732 Posts
here we go, focal bitching because he is a "know it all" If people think HKS is great, let them think that, we don't need to like everything you do.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
awebb said:
Not to start any hot debates, but what is wrong with trubendz? Just curious because that was what I was thinking of getting.
from what ive heard poor customer service and dont always include a new gasket and parts dont arrive ASAP like some other places. quality products, poor service is what ive gathered.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
This is true their customer service has been poor in the past but many folks are happy with them so perhaps they have improved.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
i have 3 inch from the cat, to a magnaflow resonator into 3 inch to a flowmaster to the rear.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
focaltech said:
i have to say the Borla gets my vote as well, 2.5", damn near perfect Stainless, good deep sound, and a million mile warranty youll never need, it may be a bit more than the others, but its worth it, HKS is just kinna lame, WAAY overpriced, and there is just no way it is worth it, in fact i bet a Borla will outlive it if not one but two life times, Magnaflow is the MAC of exhaust so to speek, makes good product for the price, HKS....damn seems like Zombies buy that crap for the name, not the power gains or anything else, just so they can say, "im better than you i have HKS", well sorry to say but w/the extra $200 in my pocket and a Borla catback i dont see how you are..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.