Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i put my motor back in my 2002 svt and thought it was good to start. The battery is hooked up but the car has no power to anything.....? what did i miss or wat could cause this? thanks

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
sounds like it needs charging. you did nothing wrong. i believe its normal for a battery to lose juice if its left out the car for an extended period

·
Registered
209 Posts
I had a similar issue after my supercharger install, I had left a small ground loose from the negative battery cable.

·
I <3 my SVT
1,761 Posts
when you turn the key absolutely nothing happens? does the horn honk? radio? lights? instrument panel? If not, you have missed a serious power/ground connection. dumb question, did you hook up the battery right?

Matt

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
when you turn the key absolutely nothing happens? does the horn honk? radio? lights? instrument panel? If not, you have missed a serious power/ground connection. dumb question, did you hook up the battery right?

Matt
lol yeh the battery is hooked up right... and nothing happens at all

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump....rly need some help guys! anyone know how many major grounds there are and where they go? i need to get my car going tonight

·
Registered
181 Posts
Rather than sitting here waiting for the answer you would be further ahead getting out there and looking for a loose or disconnected ground or plug that isn't plugged in.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rather than sitting here waiting for the answer you would be further ahead getting out there and looking for a loose or disconnected ground or plug that isn't plugged in.
rly? you dont think im looking for that? apparently your at my house and know what im doing now? keep the smartass dumb statements to yourself

1 - 20 of 22 Posts