Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
well known name and if your just doing the springs you shouldn't have a problem. go for it

·
Registered
990 Posts
spax

i have used both the spax adjustables and now the coilovers. very happy. if you are interested i am going to be selling the spax shock/strut combo. also have intrax and gold line springs as well as stock svt setups available.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, I am interested but the money situation means waiting for a while. I'll get back to ya though.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Re: spax

garyk said:
i have used both the spax adjustables and now the coilovers. very happy. if you are interested i am going to be selling the spax shock/strut combo. also have intrax and gold line springs as well as stock svt setups available.
You have the stock SVT setup? How much are you looking for in this respect?

·
Registered
990 Posts
stock svt set

whatever a fair price is. i am running out of room for takeoffs from my "little" project. you'd be doing me a favor. in fact whatever a fair price is i'll charge less. call me next week at work 18009525640. the rear shocks and struts have about maybe 3000 miles on them, the front struts had to be temporarily put on when i bent one spax at a race. however they are coming back out next week. even then i dont think the fronts have more than 5k on them, although part of that time w/intrax springs.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
[eek] [eek] [eek] I have no idea what fair price is, but I am seriously interested in this, I'll find out what fair price is and let you know, I really want the SVT setup for my car. I'll see what I can find out.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
So, the SVT springs are 20 bucks brand new, so how about 10 for each?

·
Registered
990 Posts
that would be fine

10 apiece it is. they aren't doing any good to me sitting in my shed. i'll pm you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts