Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I find the air intake setups ridiculously over priced.

Alot of this stuff is over priced IMO

$200. for a cone filter, a colored pipe and a few hose clamps?

·
Registered
382 Posts
I find the air intake setups ridiculously over priced.

Alot of this stuff is over priced IMO

$200. for a cone filter, a colored pipe and a few hose clamps?
I just got delivery of my CAI from K&N -- model # 57-2559.

I can't believe I just paid $230 for less than 7 lbs of kit...at least that's $100 less than MSRP but still!

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
I just got delivery of my CAI from K&N -- model # 57-2559.

I can't believe I just paid $230 for less than 7 lbs of kit...at least that's $100 less than MSRP but still!
it pays for itself in the long run... and youll be happy

·
Registered
382 Posts
it pays for itself in the long run... and youll be happy
LoL, are you virtually stalking me?

Yeah, I know you're probably right and I really don't want to complain.

A fellow member who has jack stands and other essential tools in helping me out with the install and he happens to have the FIPK2 as well...It's gonna be hard for me to stay outta the gas after the install, that's for darn sure![woot]

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
LoL, are you virtually stalking me?

Yeah, I know you're probably right and I really don't want to complain.

A fellow member who has jack stands and other essential tools in helping me out with the install and he happens to have the FIPK2 as well...It's gonna be hard for me to stay outta the gas after the install, that's for darn sure![woot]
not stalking, only replying lol... besides... you bought the intake i have now... ive never had a problem with it... enjoy your intake.. its worth the money you spent on it ....

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
There are some on e-bay under $100. what if i get one for a different year and just cut it to fit? I dont really need a name brand

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
There are some on e-bay under $100. what if i get one for a different year and just cut it to fit? I dont really need a name brand
that depends.. im sure anyone with professional experience can fab up something lke that... but i wouldmt recommend it... if your trying to save money, go the stealth kit route, or buy a cheap ebay knockoff, keep the piping and then buy a k/n or itg filter to slap on.... its your choise...[poke]

·
Registered
107 Posts
fswerks or roush intake which is better?

roush intake or fswerks intake for a 2010 focus auto 2.0 and how hard is a fswerks race exhaust to install and will it shoot a check engine light?

·
Atx PZEV FTW!
2,983 Posts
roush intake or fswerks intake for a 2010 focus auto 2.0 and how hard is a fswerks race exhaust to install and will it shoot a check engine light?
its simply up to you whether which intake you want to choose from, they will both likely give you equal gains... as for the exhaust, not hard at all, the hardest part would be removing your stock exhaust, after that its simple.... and no , you should not recieve a check engine light...[poke]

141 - 160 of 288 Posts