Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Unless you have an 06 and you have 2 cats. A catback would remove the rear cat and leave the first cat intact with the manifold.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
That's a lot of cash but if you want it silent, get it. I like the f2 but they went bye bye, it's a shame. Mine has done really good over the winter months of snow and salt

·
Registered
81 Posts
That's a lot of cash but if you want it silent, get it. I like the f2 but they went bye bye, it's a shame. Mine has done really good over the winter months of snow and salt
I don't want it silent, but I don't want it as loud as there race exhaust seems to be. What about trubendz with the magnaflow muffler?

·
Registered
369 Posts
There are clips in some threads. The stealth sounds pretty sweet. A very nice tone to it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
FSWERKS Race Exhaust

put it on like a week ago and I LOVE IT! the sound has given me a serious case of lead foot [hihi].

^^^^^LINK^^^^^CLICK^ME^^^^^^^^^^^^

It sounds a lot deeper in person but i guess the video camera couldnt pick up the deeper tones.

·
Registered
209 Posts
sounds good..congrats![headbang]
thanks i love how it sounds and looks. i frickin hate fart cans! this kid at my school drives a nissan sentra spec-v type R and it has a 5" exhaust system, to me thats just stupid because my brothers straight piped f250 super duty has a 4" system hahaha!

·
Registered
209 Posts
^^5 inches wtf. did he have it on a semi before?
hahahahaha![hihi] i dont know where he got a system that big but i hate it so much along with all of the honda civic Si's that cruise around my house all the damn time. soo irritating.

·
Registered
128 Posts
thanks i love how it sounds and looks. i frickin hate fart cans! this kid at my school drives a nissan sentra spec-v type R and it has a 5" exhaust system, to me thats just stupid because my brothers straight piped f250 super duty has a 4" system hahaha!
That nissan must have like 5 ft/lbs of torque with that big of an exhaust or is he fooling us and really has the powertrain from a peterbilt?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Okay i have a 2000 Focus SE and i just put a Flowmaster catback exhaust on the other day. At first it was kinda quiet but then i let the gas run out and put 93 grade gasoline in. It sounds a whole lot better but the downside is when i rev; the RPM's drop down and theres low popping or grumbling sound like a Honda with a 3.5 inch exhaust smh. My friend told me that i may be running rich; because i do have a huge problem with gas and i need to replace my plugs because the maintenance of this car wasn't done entirely before i bought it earlier this year. What by this what do you think my prob is?

what else could i do to boost performance after this. I also installed a Steeda CAI.
im trying to get to at least 250hp by this upcoming summer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
yea thats what i have on my focus. it sounds great. you just have to let the existing gas run out then fill it with like 93 that's what i did. but it just pops at the end of rev's
(rev)....(gurgle pop)

81 - 100 of 186 Posts