·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
and maybe buy a decent camera....

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Funny. Car looks great though, even if the pictures are blurry and oddly cropped [hihi]

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
Take that back! No more garage time for you, and when I get the new garage built with the lift lets see whose begging for some time in there!

The ST doesnt sound too bad, does get a little loud up top but never heard an NA 4 banger that didnt with an aftermarket setup, wait till I get a system for the mazda, we can compare.

·
Registered
320 Posts
which is a better setup for doing an exhaust under the axle or over? Ive heard that under can be bad because the pipe can get smashed, any comments?

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,617 Posts
Well since we don't have an axle in the rear it would go over the rear cross member. There is a large enough area to run an exhaust up and over.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,324 Posts
Just to add I bought a FR Borla for the 2.3 center exit setup for $150. Next day I bought the FR Borla for the zx4 sedan w/ resanater for $200. And sold the center exit, to one of my buddies. I can't beat the price or quality or sound. It is 2.25 & T-304 stainless. I cut off the little mini cat after the flex pipe. That was back in '07 thou. And my buddy at Bickford ford let me know.[headbang][headbang]

·
Registered
205 Posts
How does the FSWerks street performance exhaust (CARB legal) compare to the stealth exhaust? And how do both of these compare to the lunchbox delete?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Street is loudest and keeps both cats. Stealth has a resonator so it's pretty quiet. Lunchbox doesn't add any performance but doesn't sound too bad kinda between the two from fs when it comes to volume

·
Registered
81 Posts
So if you get a fswerks stealth or race exhaust it deletes a cat? If so will the car still pass inspection?

61 - 80 of 186 Posts