Focus Fanatics Forum banner

181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ok, I found an SVT stock exhaust nearby I can pick up for $75. Will I need anything special for it to hook it up to my zx3? It's the full exhaust from the cat back.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,324 Posts
I guess if I found an exhaust system around $100 I could get a couple angled pipes and bring a dual tip out in the center. Would a 2000-04 exhaust work with my 2007? I've seen a couple of those around that are going for a little over $100. Thanks!
Flex back should work. I wouldn't cut a hard to find center exit valance. Sell or trade it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Flex back should work. I wouldn't cut a hard to find center exit valance. Sell or trade it.[/QUOTE]

I have a trade set up already for a side exit svt diffuser with the same guy I'm getting the svt exhaust from. So would u need the svt flex pipe or not? I read on here I could just elongate the holes on the svt flange to fit the stock flex pipe.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Flex back should work. I wouldn't cut a hard to find center exit valance. Sell or trade it.

I have a trade set up already for a side exit svt diffuser with the same guy I'm getting the svt exhaust from. So would u need the svt flex pipe or not? I read on here I could just elongate the holes on the svt flange to fit the stock flex pipe.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,324 Posts
You'd use your mani/cat & flex to go w/ the svt exhaust system.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another great cat back system is from fswerks. I have the street performance exhaust on my 06 and I noticed a decent performance boost. Sure beats the hell out of the straight pipe I was running with fuel economy.

181 - 186 of 186 Posts